What's new

Win a copy of The Orchestrion Project on Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
In celebration of the Blu-ray release of legendary jazz guitarist Pat Metheny’s The Orchestrion Project in Dolby TrueHD with Advanced 96k Upsampling releasing today (10/9), we have two copies to giveaway courtesy Dolby. We previously covered the launch of Advanced 96 here.

The Blu-ray features both 2D and 3D viewing with amazing Dolby TrueHD with advanced 96k Upsampling and 7.1 surround sound, immersing you in the concert and taking full advantage of Blu-ray disc capabilities for optimal play in home theaters. In addition, Dolby conducted a special interview with the star of The Orchestrion Project, Pat Metheny:

http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=FFFFFF&IS2=1&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&t=homethea02-20&o=1&p=8&l=as4&m=amazon&f=ifr&ref=ss_til&asins=B008NR8ZM2

PaulHeroy

Stunt Coordinator
Very cool, been looking for more jazz on Blu-ray, Pat has been a great musician from his collaborations with avante gardists like Ornette Coleman and Derek Bailey to his more accessible PGM stuff with Lyle Mays.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Waiting for older and more Group concerts on Blu-ray. A master musician who is always breaking new ground in musicianship.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Originally Posted by schan1269 /t/324337/win-a-copy-of-the-orchestrion-project-on-blu-ray#post_3986398
I'll be buying if I don't win it.

Ditto. I've been a fan of Metheny's music since his emergence in the mid 70s.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Maybe I'll increase my chances...(hahaha)...
I have this rare bird in MCH...
http://www.amazon.com/Pilgrimage-Michael-Brecker/dp/B000OHZJA0/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1349877003&sr=1-1&keywords=michael+brecker+pilgrimage

JamesNelson

Second Unit
Real Name
James Nelson
Y'all need to stop posting in this thread and diluting my chances. Can we get this thread locked please? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks