- Abs & Back (AM): Strengthen and tighten your core to increase stability and support of your lower back.
- Energy (AM): Increase your energy and get ready for the day with light stretches and basic yoga poses.
- Strength (AM): Engage your entire body with yoga and traditional weight training routines.
- Mobility (PM): Grab a sturdy chair and get ready to release all the stress from your active day!
- Relaxation (PM): Relax and feel the tension release by gently stretching your core, shoulders, hips, back and legs.
A fitness guru and author, Jane Fonda has produced and starred in over 20 exercise videos since 1982. The Jane Fonda's Workout video became the highest selling home video ever moving over a million copies. Fonda subsequently released 23 workout videos with the series selling a total of 17million copies combined, more than any other exercise series. She also released five workout books and thirteen audio programs. After a fifteen-year hiatus, she returned to fitness, releasing two new fitness DVDs in 2010, and then two additional DVDs in 2011, which she designed to address the unique fitness needs of boomers and seniors.
DVD SPECIAL FEATURES*
- Bonus Balance Segment
- Custom Workout Option
- Music-Only Option
*Subject to change
Year of Production: 2012
Title Copyright:© 2012 Fonda, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Type: Home Entertainment Premiere
Rating: Not Rated
Genre: Sports, Fitness
Closed Captioned: English
Format: 16x9 Widescreen (1.78:1)
Feature Running Time: 71 minutes
DVD Audio Status: 2.0 Dolby Digital