Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

babylon 5 dvds- sad news

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 kingfish

kingfish

Supporting Actor

• 987 posts

Posted September 29 2012 - 02:02 AM

it looks like michael o'hare who played commander jeffrey sinclair has passed away. i saw the news and couldn't believe it. http://www.babylonpo...y-still-bright/ i am posting the link to confirm the news.

#2 of 5 Sky Captain

Sky Captain

Second Unit

• 274 posts

Posted September 29 2012 - 11:29 AM

Motherfracking Lords of Kobol, no! Everybody I've ever known is passing away! What was the cause of death?

#3 of 5 kingfish

kingfish

Supporting Actor

• 987 posts

Posted September 30 2012 - 01:52 AM

Motherfracking Lords of Kobol, no! Everybody I've ever known is passing away! What was the cause of death?

it was in the link i provided. o'hare suffered a heart attack and slipped into a coma before passing away a week later.

#4 of 5 jcroy

jcroy

Supporting Actor

• 846 posts

Posted September 30 2012 - 04:14 PM

Sorry to hear this. May he rest in peace. I watched various random episodes of B5 back in the day. At the time, I didn't know it was suppose to be a serialized show. Recently I picked up the first four season dvd sets of B5. Finally get a chance to watch the show from the beginning.

#5 of 5 Ric Easton

Ric Easton

Screenwriter

• 2,812 posts

Posted October 02 2012 - 07:28 AM

Wow, very sad news. I loved what he brought to the character of Jeffrey Sinclair and was upset that he had been written out so early.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users