Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

3d computer gaming setup questions

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 optimus

optimus

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted September 14 2012 - 03:12 AM

Hopefully I'm in the right area to post.. Does playing 3d games require special software and drivers My set up Benq 3d Ready projector Benq 3dxl converter and 2x dlp link benq glasses Computer: windows 7 with nvidea GeForce 260gtx maxcore I've been sucessfull playing 3d movies using stereoscopic player and playing cod black ops via Xbox 360 but I'd like to figure out how to game in 3d from my computer.. I've looked up quite a few treads but mostly it involves 3d vision and Im not sure if that requires the 3d vision kit specifically? Do some pc games have a stereoscopic button to just simply display side by side like the Xbox? Or is it a program that gives these options? I'd be really happy to get NSF most wanted in 3d while using my Logitech momo racing wheel!

#2 of 3 Dave Upton

Dave Upton

Owner

• 753 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted September 14 2012 - 07:07 AM

Most PC games have a 3D option in the graphics menu, but you need the nVidia IR emitter: http://www.nvidia.co...y-overview.html

#3 of 3 optimus

optimus

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted September 14 2012 - 11:18 AM

Most PC games have a 3D option in the graphics menu, but you need the nVidia IR emitter: http://www.nvidia.co...y-overview.html

Ya I actually read about that earlier today.. Can't believe I need to buy the IR emitter when it actually serves no pourpous!! Could I use another program? I also found (TRIDEF) and (3dtv play)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users