Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Would any HTF Photogs be interested...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,583 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted September 09 2012 - 07:29 PM

...in some old Kodak B&W film?

I'm probably breaking some rules here (where's a moderator when you need one!)...but I didn't think you guys would likely find this in the classified section.

I have some rolls of this (both 24 and 36 exposure): 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Those are actual photos I took of one of the boxes I have (to reflect vintage).  The expiration dates fall in 2003 and 2004.

Does anyone have any interest?  Not sure if it would be expected that the film would even be any good.  It has been stored, mostly, in a cool basement.  Feel free to respond here or via PM if you have any questions/interest. 

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 15,668 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted September 09 2012 - 07:53 PM

The problem is, you can still buy that film new(it is still made)... http://www.amazon.co...ite film pan400 I would donate it to a local school for students to practice with. I wouldn't buy it, cause of the exp. date(and I still shoot B&W).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users