What's new

Dragon*Con 2012 - Photos, etc (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hey folks, been busy shooting tons of photos last week at the annual Labor Day event in Atlanta: Dragon*Con! Finally recovered from lack of sleep, I hope, and plan on attacking a large pile of photos to get them sorted and post-processed. The sets probably won't be posted in chronological order this year.
This year I actually stayed in one of the hotels (instead of driving in from my home a half an hour away), and ended up taking less photos because I sort of rested up during the 7-10pm time frame and offloaded photos from my memory cards. Oh well, still a great time, and I'll be sharing photo sets as I get them uploaded.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Since I got pulled in at the last minute to take the Giant DC Universe group shots, I thought I'd go ahead and at least post the signature shots of the entire group up on the steps.
I'll have a whole lot more to post as I sort through the photos, including Dean Cain's guest appearance, as well as the wedding proposal shots:

PS_09573-Edit-3 by Patcave, on Flickr
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4181775395752.2159821.1625474925&type=1&l=29f2afe619
Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/patcave/sets/72157631404444626/
Full-size can be downloaded for each photo over on Flickr (of just the mega-large group shots, the rest will be a smaller resolution to save upload time for me). Feel free to zoom on in to look for folks way up on the top steps. On each photo, look for "Actions" in the top left corner above the image and then select "View all sizes" and then select "Original" and once it's done displaying the image, you can also click "Download the original size of this photo" to start the download (rename the file whatever you want).

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Cool! Did you get any photos of the cast members from the "Walking Dead"? Being a Georgia-shot show, I'd bet there were at least a few in attendance.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Adam, for the most part, the Hall of Fame area is a no-photography room, so I don't really bother to check the celebs who show up, unless I want to see some of them in-person with my own eyeballs. This year was a busy one for me, so I didn't get a chance to cruise through the hall of fame. I'll try to do so next year. It's easier to try to get into the various panels, and get photos of celebs/actors at those venues, but my plate was full, and I didn't make it to the panels this year either.
Thanks, Scott.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks