Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

"VEGAS" first dud of the new season (my prediction)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Stan

Stan

Screenwriter

• 2,354 posts

Posted September 06 2012 - 11:23 PM

Going out on a limb here, it's early, but this thing looks awful. Looks like it's up against "Private Practice" on Tuesday nights (thank you Adam) but I just get this gut feeling it's not going to work. The era it's set in, Dennis Quaid and every preview I've seen. Just a gamble, but I'm betting it fades fast and goes away, never to be seen again. There may be worse, but this really stands out on its own.
Stan

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 12,877 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted September 07 2012 - 04:34 AM

It will have the benefit of a huge lead-in from NCIS: LA, and the competition on both NBC and ABC isn't very strong, so I suspect it'll do fine. The quality of the show is another thing entirely. And if, as you predict, it's a quick flop, CBS will bring back Unforgettable sooner than expected, I'll bet.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   JohnS

JohnS

Producer

• 4,649 posts

Posted September 07 2012 - 10:51 AM

If this is true then this will be the second recent TV show thats vegas themed that failed. The other one being Viva Laughlin with Hugh Jackman.

all-banner.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users