Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Mulder is Boning Scully

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 joshEH

joshEH

Screenwriter

• 2,877 posts
  • LocationRoom 303, The Heart O' The City Hotel

Posted August 17 2012 - 08:38 AM

http://www.celebdirt...-duchovny-0808/ Sexual tension being a real problem between men and women working closely together, I'm sure they boffed each other before Season 3. Please tell me Mitch Pileggi is living in the granny-flat out back. Please. Why is this making me smile? Am I ever going to grow up, and put the fascinations of my youth behind me? Apparently, there are even rumors that Gillian's kids are actually David's kids.

"Pablo, please take Chet's corpse into the other room, and then fix Mr. Hallenbeck a drink."

#2 of 3 TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 21,354 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted August 17 2012 - 10:25 AM

It's funny that around 1997, the internet would have gone CRAZY if a story like this had come out. Back then, I would have said "It's about the show, man! I don't care about their private lives!" but in 2012, I am giddy with the idea of this and hope it's true. Maybe I'm just more of a gossip-y bitch today but I am fascinated by this.

#3 of 3 joshEH

joshEH

Screenwriter

• 2,877 posts
  • LocationRoom 303, The Heart O' The City Hotel

Posted August 20 2012 - 11:42 AM

There's hope for Gellar and Boreanaz yet!

"Pablo, please take Chet's corpse into the other room, and then fix Mr. Hallenbeck a drink."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users