Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Computer Media Center Question

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   jcabstractfacts

jcabstractfacts

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted August 12 2012 - 10:20 AM

I have a custom PC that I am putting the finishing touches on that I would like to run two video/audio sources, HDMI from a Xbox 360 and a Cable Receiver, through. I would like the setup to allow me to watch both sources through my computer monitor in 1080p with audio coming through the computer speakers. I would like to know what type of device would allow me to do this, without a degrade in quality. *The speakers have TRS, XLR, and RCA inputs *Computer has an open PCI-Express 2.0 slot *600 Watt Power Supply charges the system

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   sandra88

sandra88

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted August 19 2012 - 10:05 PM

i already visited the link but its price is pretty expensive

zombie wedding cake

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Mike Bassi

Mike Bassi

Stunt Coordinator

• 100 posts

Posted August 19 2012 - 10:33 PM

Sorry to hijack the thread, but can this HD PVR from Hauppauge send stuff from my dish network, and save them to my PC? From what it looked like, I can watch and record HD content, than transfer the movie or show straight to my computer, and rewatch it or keep as a movie file? Sorry to ask this on his thread.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Mike Bassi

Mike Bassi

Stunt Coordinator

• 100 posts

Posted August 28 2012 - 05:05 PM

Ok wil check it out. Thanks so much Kevin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users