Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Adire Audio 15" Tempest Sub in a Custom Shaker style Sealed 122L Mid Q enclosure (Nashville, TN)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Ronnie Ferrell

Ronnie Ferrell

Second Unit

• 355 posts

Posted August 08 2012 - 02:40 AM

I'm looking for a new home for my custom built "Shaker End Table" sub. We are doing some renovation to our house and a home theater is not in the plans. It is a 15" Adire Audio Tempest sub in a sealed Mid-Q 122L enclosure. It is powered by a 250W plate amp from Parts Express. It also comes with a Behringer DSP1124P Feedback Destroyer PRO that is used as a Parametric Equalizer. The enclosure is built to Adire Audio specs for the sealed Mid-Q design. The internal box is 1.5" MDF with .75" MDF bracing. The exterior is Maple veneer with solid Rock Maple rails and stiles and a solid Rock Maple top. It has a dark cherry stain. It is also very wife friendly! It is 27-3/4" H x 24-1/4" W x 24-1/4" D Needless to say, it is priced to sell. I really just want it to go to a good home where it will be appreciated. I have no idea how much it weighs but it is HEAVY. Local Nashville TN pickup only. The picture of the plate amp was taken with a flash and makes the finish look more red than it is. The photos of the wood grain and the top corner detail are better representations of the finish color. If you have any questions, please ask! Ronnie Ferrell
[c]
Meet our new boy, Mousse![/c]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users