Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

CBS Status Report

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

#281 of 282 OFFLINE   smithbrad

smithbrad

Supporting Actor

• 744 posts

Posted March 15 2015 - 09:27 AM

After watching the CBS release of season 1, I picked up the PD Best of set from Mill Creek. While not nearly as nice of prints, it was watchable, at least enough to enjoy many more episodes that i had never seen. According to the new announcement, it should have at least 10 new episodes (not sure what has been released by other groups like Alpha). For the price, I just may pick it up just to have a chance to see those other episodes, if not available on say YouTube.

#282 of 282 OFFLINE   Professor Echo

Professor Echo

Screenwriter

• 1,841 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted March 15 2015 - 03:03 PM

After watching the CBS release of season 1, I picked up the PD Best of set from Mill Creek. While not nearly as nice of prints, it was watchable, at least enough to enjoy many more episodes that i had never seen. According to the new announcement, it should have at least 10 new episodes (not sure what has been released by other groups like Alpha). For the price, I just may pick it up just to have a chance to see those other episodes, if not available on say YouTube.

Will it have all of the Mill Creek episodes? I might double dip for ten new episodes, but shelf space is getting tight and I would just as soon have only one set if the transfers are the same between them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users