Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Getting in the game!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Tyson B

Tyson B

Auditioning

• 11 posts

Posted July 26 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hey all! I recently decided to build a home theater as part of my basement build-out. Doing some on-line searches and stumbled across this forum. What a site! I plan to ask for advice as I go through the build and will chronicle my progress for the site. I have a rudamentary knowledge of HT (I worked in a stereo shop in college), but much has changed since I was in the game. Please bear with me and thanks in advance for your help! Tyson

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jason Charlton

Jason Charlton

Producer

• 3,057 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted July 26 2012 - 01:34 PM

Welcome to the forum, Tyson!   Basement buildouts are fun projects.  You'll get a lot of solid advice from a bunch of really knowledgeable folks.  Going front projection? 5.1 or 7.1?  There are a lot of pro-DIY folks around here that can suggest lots of ways to save $$ and get the best value system based on your budget.   I'm sure I'll see you around the forums.  Cheers!

Are you new to the Home Theater Forum? Stop by the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself! See you there!

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Tyson B

Tyson B

Auditioning

• 11 posts

Posted July 27 2012 - 12:42 PM

Jason, Thanks for the welcome. Not sure how to link to other threads, but I have one started here that explains what I have planned. Take a look and tell me what you think! http://www.hometheat...ns#post_3954389

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users