Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Coming in from the cold

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Ignatius

Ignatius

Stunt Coordinator

• 60 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted July 26 2012 - 02:09 AM

Hello all, I've been lurking around and enjoying the discussions here for probably going on a year or so now, and I've finally been convinced to leap into the fray by the epic Lawrence of Arabia thread as have a few others. I've loved film ever since I was young, from a technical perspective as well as an entertainment one. I was convinced back in early 2010 to take the plunge into Blu-Ray when Criterion released their upgraded Walkabout disc. I shelled out a bit too much for a region-hacked Oppo BD-83 which has served me well ever since. My tastes cover pretty much the entire scope of cinema, I am equally enthusiastic about Bela Tarr and Joe D'Amato. I am currently living my dream of working sporadically as an actor in my local industry, which allows me to pester cinematographers with geeky questions about lenses when they're supposed to be working. So here I am. I tend to sit at the back and listen, but hopefully I should be popping up more and more in discussions as time goes on. Hayden Frost Auckland, New Zealand

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jason Charlton

Jason Charlton

Screenwriter

• 2,981 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted July 26 2012 - 02:22 AM

Good to have you here, Hayden.

Are you new to the Home Theater Forum? Stop by the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself! See you there!

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

Executive Producer

• 17,068 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted August 03 2012 - 01:15 AM

Welcome Hayden!!!

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt