What's new

Coming in from the cold (1 Viewer)

Ignatius

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Hayden Frost
Hello all,
I've been lurking around and enjoying the discussions here for probably going on a year or so now, and I've finally been convinced to leap into the fray by the epic Lawrence of Arabia thread as have a few others.
I've loved film ever since I was young, from a technical perspective as well as an entertainment one. I was convinced back in early 2010 to take the plunge into Blu-Ray when Criterion released their upgraded Walkabout disc. I shelled out a bit too much for a region-hacked Oppo BD-83 which has served me well ever since. My tastes cover pretty much the entire scope of cinema, I am equally enthusiastic about Bela Tarr and Joe D'Amato.
I am currently living my dream of working sporadically as an actor in my local industry, which allows me to pester cinematographers with geeky questions about lenses when they're supposed to be working.
So here I am. I tend to sit at the back and listen, but hopefully I should be popping up more and more in discussions as time goes on.
Hayden Frost
Auckland, New Zealand

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks