-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Mysterious Island - TCM - 07/30

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Producer

• 5,070 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted July 25 2012 - 02:20 PM

At 11:00 AM (CST). DTV has just added TCM in HD. They can't possibly have HD transfers for many of the older movies, can they? Are they going to be mostly up converts? Of course there is an HD transfer for MI. Dare I hope TCM has it?
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#2 of 4 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Producer

• 5,070 posts

Posted July 30 2012 - 03:58 AM

It starts in a couple of minutes.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#3 of 4 Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford

Studio Mogul

• 24,325 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted July 30 2012 - 04:12 AM

Johnny,

They're all upconverts right now, but TCM says they are working on getting actual HD sources to televised to us.

Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Blu-ray Preorder Schedule

#4 of 4 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Producer

• 5,070 posts

Posted July 30 2012 - 05:38 AM

Really? I've watched some of MI and it sure looks good.
Johnny
www.teamfurr.org