Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Parks And Recreation: Season Five

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 14,054 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted July 19 2012 - 02:11 PM

The first guest stars of the next season were just announced, and it's a bipartisan experience! [SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]Episode 5x02, partially filmed on location in Washington, D.C., will feature U.S. Senators Barbara Boxer (D-California), John McCain (R-Arizona) and Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) playing themselves as a party attended by Leslie and Ben.[/SPOILER]

#2 of 5 joshEH

joshEH

Screenwriter

• 2,936 posts
  • LocationRoom 303, The Heart O' The City Hotel

Posted July 23 2012 - 05:18 AM

Not sure if I should even post this, but I was watching this rather-horrifying video of yet another police overreaction to crowd-control that's been making the rounds today. Then, around 40 seconds in...hello cognitive dissonance:

"Pablo, please take Chet's corpse into the other room, and then fix Mr. Hallenbeck a drink."

#3 of 5 TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 21,488 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted July 23 2012 - 06:13 AM

"More like Turd Crapley"

#4 of 5 joshEH

joshEH

Screenwriter

• 2,936 posts
  • LocationRoom 303, The Heart O' The City Hotel

Posted July 23 2012 - 10:34 AM

Is it wrong I started laughing as soon as I saw Herd -- I mean Jay? When all you know the guy from is stuff like this, it's kind of hard not to. At least I can take solace in the fact that I'm likely not alone, here.

"Pablo, please take Chet's corpse into the other room, and then fix Mr. Hallenbeck a drink."

#5 of 5 TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 21,488 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted September 12 2012 - 12:24 PM

Breaking Bad fans rejoice, P&R has a great guest star.
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users