Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

New "TCM Greatest Classic Legends" sets coming October 16

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   classicmovieguy

classicmovieguy

Screenwriter

• 2,404 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted July 19 2012 - 02:11 PM

LAUREN BACALL: * Key Largo * Blood Alley * Dark Passage * Designing Woman CARY GRANT: * Night and Day * The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer * Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House * My Favorite Wife SPENCER TRACY: * Boys' Town * Bad Day at Black Rock * Captains Courageous * Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde JAMES STEWART: * The Shop Around the Corner * Spirit of St Louis * The Stratton Story * The FBI Story As before, I'm pretty sure we'll see all extras from the old DVDs back again. I'm glad to see "Designing Woman" back in print (and not as a DVD-R from the Warner Archive). Some good choices in these collections, and again, an ideal way to keep the films in print and available when the single releases go OOP.

"When I get a little money, I buy movies.  If there is some left over I'll attend to utilities and groceries".

My DVD and Blu-ray collection - http://classic-movieguy.dvdaf.com/

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   JoHud

JoHud

Screenwriter

• 2,880 posts

Posted July 19 2012 - 03:16 PM

Agreed on Designing Woman in the Lauren Bacall set. That disc was pretty expensive when I bought it OOP last year at $30 used. Though checking Amazon, it actually went down since then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users