Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

What ever happened to Maria Montez on DVD?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Keithon1

Keithon1

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted July 17 2012 - 09:20 PM

As a big fan, I am always interested in seeing a new titles being available. I just found "Siren Of Atlantis" from The Hollywood Studio Collection on DVD. Can't wait to screen it tonight! I hope more will be available soon.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   alistairKerr

alistairKerr

Stunt Coordinator

• 87 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted July 18 2012 - 06:00 AM

Maria's wacky "Cobra Woman" is also available from the Hollywood Studio Collection (Region 2), and "Arabian Nights" has been released by Universal in their "Cinema Classics" series (Region 1). Both DVD. "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" is out in the UK on Blu-ray from Eureka. Would be nice to see a Maria box-set from Universal, but not holding my breath for this to happen! Alistair

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   mdnitoil

mdnitoil

Supporting Actor

• 779 posts

Posted July 18 2012 - 09:56 AM

Cobra Woman was also released as a Universal Vault MOD in region 1 while Ali Baba was a Universal Backlot pressed DVD.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   classicmovieguy

classicmovieguy

Screenwriter

• 1,892 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted July 19 2012 - 12:56 PM

"Pirates of Monterey" is available on DVD from the Bounty Classics label in Australia.

"When I get a little money, I buy movies.  If there is some left over I'll attend to utilities and groceries".

My DVD and Blu-ray collection - http://classic-movieguy.dvdaf.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users