SUMMER SIZZLES WITH STAR-STUDDED FILM COLLECTIONS OF 100 GREATEST CLASSICS ON JULY 24
Seven Collections From Mill Creek Entertainment Include Classic Movie Packs of Comedy, Family, Action, Horror, Sci-Fi, Mystery and Westerns
Minneapolis, MN (July 9, 2012) This summer, a spectacular array of amazing double mega-pack collections of 100 Greatest Classics will be available for fans across a variety of genres. With eight collections to choose from, including comedy, family, action, horror, sci-fi, mystery and westerns, there is something for everyone. These unique collections feature Hollywood’s biggest stars including Elizabeth Taylor, Orson Welles, John Wayne, Alfred Hitchcock, Marlon Brando, Fred Astaire, Charlie Chaplin, Bob Hope, Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, Ava Gardner, Judy Garland and many more in 100 movies on 24 DVDs. Mill Creek Entertainment, a recognized leader in value entertainment will release this incredible assortment of DVDs on July 24. Mill Creek continues to deliver value-priced products that appeal to entertainment lovers with prices for these amazing collections priced at only $44.98 SRP.
100 Greatest Horror Classics
A frighteningly fun film collection that’ll keep you screaming for more. From cinematic greats to genuine obscurities, this mammoth movie set offers entertainment for ghouls with an appetite for classic horror flicks.
- Phantom of the Opera, Night of the Living Dead, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Nosferatu, Little Shop of Horrors, The Brain that Wouldn’t Die, King of the Zombies and dozens more.
- Starring Hollywood film legends including Alfred Hitchcock, Vincent Price, Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, Christopher Lee, Jack Nicholson, Lon Chaney and more.
A timeless collection of beloved tales from the Old West. Set against the spectacular backdrop of vivid and desolate landscapes, these films are a golden nugget that will please cowboy movie fans.
- McLintock, Sagebrush Trail, Angel and the Badman, The Outlaw, Grand Duel, Frontier Justice, The Yellow Rose of Texas, ‘Neath the Arizona Skies, Man From Utah and dozens more.
- Starring Hollywood film legends including John Wayne, Roy Rogers, Gene Autry, Hopalong Cassidy, Richard Harrison, Lee Van Cleef and more.
An endearing collection of fun-filled family films from Hollywood’s Golden Era of filmmaking including an unparalleled collection of timeless films of superb variety: adventure, comedy, musical, drama, action and fantasy.
- A Star is Born, The Little Princess, The Big Trees, Malice in the Palace, Second Chorus, Royal Wedding, ‘Til The Clouds Roll By and dozens more.
- Starring Hollywood film legends including Elizabeth Taylor, Bob Hope, Shirley Temple, the Three Stooges, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra, Fred Astaire, Bing Crosby and more.
A hilarious cavalcade of wild and wacky films for the whole family. The brightest stars deliver witty dialogue, slapstick humor and crazy antics from the golden age of cinema.
- The Kid, Life with Father, Road to Bali, Love Laughs at Andy Hardy, His Girl Friday, Oh Alfie!, Wackiest Wagon Train in the West and dozens more.
- Starring Mickey Rooney, Bob Hope, Charlie Chaplin, James Cagney, Jimmy Durante, Ginger Rogers, Danny Kaye, Bing Crosby, Eve Arden and more.
A chilling collection of spine-tingling, suspense-filled classic crime films of the 30s, 40s and 50s. From evil mob bosses to stealthy sleuths, this intriguing set is perfect for fans of film noir and detective mysteries.
- Dick Tracy, Bulldog Dummond, The Mysterious Mr. Wong, The Triumph of Sherlock Holmes, Suddenly, Scarlet Street, He Walked By and dozens more.
- Starring Frank Sinatra, Edward G. Robinson, Basil Rathbone, Richard Basehart, Glenn Ford, Mickey Rooney, Brian Donlevy, William Powell and more.
An astronomical collection of science fiction vintage cinema. From alien invasions to creepy, creature features, this assortment presents the best of the bizarre, the evilest of extraterrestrials and the most out-of-this world movies.
- Gamera the Invincible, Attack of the Monsters, Santa Claus Conquers, The Martians, Attack of the Monsters, Teenagers from Outer Space and dozens more.
- Starring Vincent Price, Mark Hamill, George Kennedy, Steve Reeves, Dorothy Stratten, Bill Paxton, Peter Graves, Raymond Burr and more.
This rottin’ tootin’ collection of Western shoot ‘em ups is the ultimate showdown of good guys versus bad guys. Filled with holdups and shoot-outs, stampedes and stagecoaches, lawmen and landscapes, this collection depicts America’s past while glorifying the values and aspiration of the mythical by-gone age of the Old West.
- Billy the Kid Returns, Boot Hill, The Lucky Texan, Riders of Destiny, Texas Terror, West of the Divide and dozens more.
- Starring Hollywood film legends including John Wayne, Tex Ritter, Roy Rogers, Donald Sutherland, Clint Walker, Lee Van Cleef, Gene Autry, Randolph Scott and more.
Mill Creek Entertainment is a source of value home video entertainment. Helmed by a management team with over eighty years of experience in the consumer home entertainment marketplace, the company produces entertainment products that typically sell in quantity, at impulse price-points, while adhering to high standards of quality unsurpassed in the industry. The Mill Creek product line encompasses many genres, speaks to broad consumer tastes and has found favor with both North American and emerging Latin markets. The company’s DVD product line consists of classic movies, television episodes, historical documentaries and feature films.