Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Strange Brew DVD

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Osato

Osato

Screenwriter

• 2,115 posts

Posted December 24 2001 - 05:10 PM

When will Strange Brew be released on DVD? Just wondering. THanks and Happy Holidays!!!

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Ben Motley

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor

• 739 posts

Posted December 24 2001 - 05:55 PM

Hey, we found a mouse in our fruit cake... It's been scheduled for production, but hell if I can remember when it's supposed to come out. If I know this forum though, somebody will shed light on the matter soon. Merry Christmas y'all, and remember to keep plenty of Elsinore on hand for guests!

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted December 24 2001 - 06:54 PM

From the 10/16/01 HTF chat with WB:

Quote:

{DougIrving} Good Evening and thanks for joining us. 3 words: Strange Brew, eh! Are you aware of the demand for this one? This could be a sweet Special Edition with commentary by Rick & Dave as Bob & Doug (a la Spinal Tap). Any chances? I'm off to watch "Smallville."

{Warner} STRANGE BREW. Summer 2002. Be there.

DVD Shrine has published a nice, long list of WB release dates through the end of April, but since it doesn't hit the summer quarter, Strange Brew didn't make that list. So there's no specific date being cited yet...just "Summer".

I'm there, hoser! Take off!
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Osato

Osato

Screenwriter

• 2,115 posts

Posted December 25 2001 - 05:21 PM

Thanks! Can't wait for this one should be cool! Bob and Doug HAVE to do a commentary!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users