Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Gargoyles Season 2, Volume 2 and Gargoyles Season 3 DVD releases

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   jmodlin210

jmodlin210

Extra

• 17 posts

Posted June 28 2012 - 03:21 PM

I read the message on Open Vault Disney Facebook Head Admin Jason wrote of Based on some e-mails from Disney Home Entertainment shared by various members, "Gargoyles: Season Two, Volume Two" and "Gargoyles: Season Three" are still tentatively set to be released sometime this year. As soon as we have more concrete information (street date, cover art), we will pass it along! We are close to our first serious victory! Let's keep up the good work to see more titles released!

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Powell&Pressburger

Powell&Pressburger

Screenwriter

• 1,344 posts
  • LocationMPLS, MN

Posted June 29 2012 - 05:29 AM

Very interesting, wish we would also get more Ducktales, Tailspin, and Adventures of the Gummi Bears etc. But this is good news for fans since they have been begging for more releases for years.

Stop the Replacing of original Studio Opening / Closing logos! They are part of film history.

Marantz SR7007 MartinLogan: ESL, Grotto i, Motif, FX2, Motion 15
Oppo BDP-103 Region Free Pioneer LD CLD-D505
Panasonic 65" TC-P65ZT60

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   LeoA

LeoA

Screenwriter

• 1,258 posts
  • LocationNorth Country

Posted July 01 2012 - 05:28 AM

Have no interest in this (Or even know what it is although I assume it's a 80's/90's Disney cartoon series). But I'm glad for the fans and hope it does well. I'd love for them to restart Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, and TaleSpin and these releases doing well seems like the best way to see that come about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users