Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

LEGENDARY ONKYO TX-SR805 RECEIVER - LIKE NEW & BEAUTIFUL

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   dpippel

dpippel

HTF Premium Member

• 3,303 posts

Posted June 26 2012 - 06:39 AM

I'm selling my near-mint Onkyo TX-SR805 THX Ultra2 Certified A/V receiver. This powerhouse is well regarded for it's extremely beefy amplifier section - it weighs in at 50.9 pounds. This box will almost literally knock your socks off. Google it. Here's a partial list of features:

* 150w per channel with Dual Push-Pull design amplifiers
* THX Ultra2 Certified
* HDMI V1.3 repeater (3in/1out, 1080p compatible), w/HDMI video up-conversion
* Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD decoding
* Top line of Burr-Brown DACs for clean sound
* Audyssey MultiEQ XT automatic room correction and speaker configuration
* 7.1 channel analog audio inputs
* 7.1 channel pre-amp outputs
* 3 zones

You can find all of the specs here:

http://www.onkyousa.com/model.cfm?m=TX-SR805&class=Receiver&p=f

The unit is a little over 3 years old, lightly used, and I am the original owner. Front panel is perfect. Top, bottom, and sides of cabinet are perfect. Backplane is perfect with the exception of a few very light scratches around a couple of the inputs. The remote, Audyssey setup microphone, owners manual, AM/FM antennas, and original box and packaging are all included. This receiver sold for $800 new. This is a great deal and my price is firm. Fedex Ground shipping to the continental U.S. is free.

PLEASE NOTE: LOCAL PICKUP IN THE PHOENIX, AZ AREA IS ALSO AVAILABLE. LOCAL PICKUP PRICE IS $350.00

Careful man, there's a beverage here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users