Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

F&D F6000U

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Nandan Hegde

Nandan Hegde

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted June 17 2012 - 09:39 PM

hello everyone, m planning to buy new home theater but little bit confused. after doing few research i found that F&D F6000U & F&D F-5019-II are quite good with my budget and plan. can anyone please suggest me whether its good or bad according to its specifications. regards,

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Martino

Martino

Supporting Actor

• 654 posts
  • LocationSanta Clara, CA

Posted June 19 2012 - 06:49 AM

I found both of those "systems" http://realshop.in/s...p?id_product=71 http://www.masticart...kers-black.html They both appear to be computer "simulated" surround sound speaker systems - they do not decode any of the required codecs for dvd/blu-ray home theater playback. Neither one supports any video processing, audio processing or switching. Neither of them have any digital connections at all (only RCA or computer output connections) Both systems are not setup for even a small room home theater: F6000U: specs: Front: 13 Watt X 2 Center: 14 Watt Surround: 13 Watt X 2 Subwoofer: 57 Watt F-5019-II: specs (???): Can't really decode what they are getting at with this one - I could only find: Watt: 60 Watt If you are looking for computer speakers for a gaming environment - these might fit the bill. If you are looking for a home theater package or HTIB system, then you should look elsewhere...

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Nandan Hegde

Nandan Hegde

Extra

• 16 posts

Posted June 21 2012 - 06:11 PM

okay...thanks for the reply...i'll do some more research:D:D:D