Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

40K Space Marines

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Iceman Sig

Iceman Sig

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted June 17 2012 - 02:08 PM

So I recently picked up the console installment of the Warhammer 40k, Sapce Marine. I really like the game, and want to know what other people feel about it. Fell free to discuss this game and any other 40k games!

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,769 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted June 18 2012 - 07:16 AM

What sort of game is it? RTS? I have a buddy who's really into 40K miniatures and plays it almost every weekend. The concept is interesting, but I have no interest in (or time for!) getting into a minis hobby.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Iceman Sig

Iceman Sig

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted June 18 2012 - 07:55 AM

Space marine is actually a third person shooter, but the other games have been RTS. I'm gonna get in to the minutures too. I'm gonna get a starter pack on Amazon. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B000057SRB P.S. Thanks for replying by the way!

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,769 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted June 18 2012 - 11:11 AM

Don't buy it yet! My buddy tells me that a new edition of 40K is just about to come out (like in the next month or two), so there'll be all new starter sets pretty soon. :) Third-person action games are probably my favorite genre, so maybe I'll look into the PS3 game. Thanks for the info.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Iceman Sig

Iceman Sig

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted June 18 2012 - 06:52 PM

Its loads of fun killing hordes of orks! They've also got a online game mode called extermanotus where you and 4 friends can kill hordes and capture points etc :)

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,769 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted June 19 2012 - 09:23 AM

Kudos to you for spelling "hordes" correctly on the internet, Good Sir!

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Iceman Sig

Iceman Sig

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted June 19 2012 - 06:09 PM

Thanks to you For replying and being kind on my first thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users