What's new

Been an avid follower of Home Theater Forum since 1998! (1 Viewer)

donidarko

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Donnie
Hello all fellow Home theatre enthusiasts!!!! Been reading the forum for over 10 years but never thought to join it. Guess everyone got me the info I was looking for before I needed to ask. A great site about a great topic. Thanks for all the wonderful years.
donnie

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Better late than never, Donnie!

Welcome to the HTF and I hope you find participating to be more fun than lurking! http://www.hometheaterforum.com/image/id/869309/width/55/height/36

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Well I would normally say welcome, but in your case Donnie as you've been a regular reader for over ten years, you don't really need a welcome. But still...and I don't want to jinx things, but welcome to the forum and hope you continue to enjoy it as a poster.

donidarko

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Donnie
Thank you Mike and Richard. Glad to be around to put down my 2 cents....everyone I know tells me I should blog so here I am. We'll see what consciousness raising i can stir up concerning what I love most..... Movies. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

donidarko

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Donnie
Sam Posten said:
Welcome old timer!
That's me...50 on October 15th. It's been a long haul and thousands and thousands of movies later!!!
Thank you Sam!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks