Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

My diy budget theater room which is outdated now...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted June 14 2012 - 08:05 AM

Hi all, new member with an outdated theater room. I built my room about 5 years ago, and its slowly been getting outdated. It wasn't until I helped a buddy of mine with his house that I realized how I'm getting behind. Thought I'd join, do some research on new gear and also share my diy adventure from the past. Gear list: Toshiba 52" DLP Infity Beta 360 center channel Infinity Beta es250's (4) Infinity Beta 50's Harman Kardon avr 635 Samsung blu-ray Xbox360, With hd dvd. On to some pics, View of loft from below Posted Image Start of demo Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image sheetrock up and textured. Posted Image 7.1 Stands Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Testing fitment Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image cutting plex Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Mounting holes Posted Image Posted Image Stand in and completed Posted Image Posted Image Face frame Posted Image This is getting long for one post, will finish in another post...

#2 of 5 Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted June 14 2012 - 04:02 PM

And here's the continuation.. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image This is about the most recent pic I have of it Posted Image Thats about all, now if I get a chance to build a house I'll have a much more dedicated room.

#3 of 5 Brian Dobbs

Brian Dobbs

Supporting Actor

• 765 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted June 15 2012 - 06:11 AM

wow, cool pics. Great work.

#4 of 5 Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill

Producer

• 5,449 posts
  • LocationDFW

Posted June 15 2012 - 06:43 AM

Very nice! Welcome to HTF, and thanks for sharing the excellent photos!

#5 of 5 Dave Moritz

Dave Moritz

Producer

• 3,028 posts

Posted July 12 2012 - 03:25 PM

Very nice! Looks like all the hard work paid off.
Supporter of 1080p & 4K video / Supporter of Lossless PCM, Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio / Say No To MP3 & WMA / Say no to Bose & LG!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users