Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

WHV Announcement: The Closer: The Complete Seventh and Final Season

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 38,596 posts

Posted June 06 2012 - 09:45 AM

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image Not Rated
Posted Image
Posted Image Order Date: 7/17
Posted Image Street Date: 8/21
Posted Image
Posted Image DVD / $59.98
Posted Image Cat# 1000239136
Posted Image UPC 883929214822
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Closer: The Complete Seventh and Final Season - on DVD 8/21.
Posted Image
THE CLOSER: THE COMPLETE SEVENTH AND FINAL SEASON

The final season of the critically acclaimed series stars Emmy® winner Kyra Sedgwick as Deputy Police Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, a top-notch investigator who has put some of Los Angeles' most brutal killers behind bars. With her keen investigative instincts and brilliant interrogation techniques, Brenda often closes her cases by eliciting a confession or cornering a suspect through sometimes-questionable methods. Now, her career may be on the line as a result of her frequently unorthodox methods, and her tactics are coming under the scrutiny of the L.A.P.D.'s new Chief of Police, who is on the verge of announcing an extensive reorganization that could spell the end of Major Crimes. Joining the series in a starring role this season is two-time Oscar® nominee Mary McDonnell as Captain Sharon Raydor. 

Posted Image Streets one week after The Closer series finale on 8/13/12 to capitalize on additional promotional opportunities.
Posted Image
Posted Image Stars Emmy® winner, Kyra Sedgwick (2010 Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series).
Posted Image
Posted Image Over the past seven seasons, The Closer won 1 Emmy® award and garnered 6 additional nominations, and won 1 Golden Globe® award and garnered 5 additional nominations.
Posted Image
Posted Image The 5-disc DVD collection features all 21 Season Seven episodes, plus all-new never-before-seen footage and more!
Posted Image
Posted Image DVD release will be supported with an extensive national cable TV, radio and online advertising campaign.
Posted Image
http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

gallery_269895_23_10043.jpg Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders gallery_269895_23_1316.jpg Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

gallery_269895_23_773.jpg Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive gallery_269895_23_992.jpgClick Here for our complete DVD review archive

gallery_269895_23_7246.jpg Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule gallery_269895_23_3120.jpg Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 4 Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 10,558 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted June 06 2012 - 02:22 PM

I am really going to miss this show once it ends. Hope the spin-off Major Crimes retains the same tone and sense of fun.

#3 of 4 Steve...O

Steve...O

Producer

• 3,209 posts

Posted June 06 2012 - 02:42 PM

It took awhile for me to warm up to this show but the dynamic duo of Flynn & Provenza finally won me over plus anything with JK Simmons is worth watching.  I'll miss him on the new show.

Who does everyone think the leak is?  My bet is on Gabriel but I'm basing that mainly on the fact the actor is not part of the new series.  The other way I see this being resolved is that it isn't...the leak is never revealed to the audience.

Please help UCLA restore the Laurel & Hardy films: https://www.cinema.u...aurel-and-hardy

#4 of 4 Matt Hough

Matt Hough

Executive Producer

• 10,558 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted June 07 2012 - 12:27 AM

Yes, Gabriel seems the likeliest suspect, but I wondered if maybe WIll wasn't the leak (for some twisted reason).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users