What's new

Yamaha NS-777 (1 Viewer)

Shorty Boy76

Agent
Real Name
Pastor Tree
Anyone have any experience with these towers? I've been reading reviews where some people say they have good bass extension and others say they dont. Can't test them out here because no store sells them in town. ( Yamaha ns-777 towers)

Mr645

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jon
Speakers are tough to buy without listening. Those Yamaha's should sound decent for the money, but there are a lot of choices in that price range for floor standing speakers. But since speakers make the biggest difference in sound on any system, I would suggest listening to several.
In the "about" $300 there are popular choices from JBL, Polk, Jamo, Paradigm, Mission, Pinnacle and more. But those Yamaha's have a lot of features for the money.

Shorty Boy76

Agent
Real Name
Pastor Tree
The only thing I have the opportunity to listen to is Klipsch Icon, the def techs that come with the sub or subs (expensive), pioneers, Mirage Omnisets, and M/L motion 12's which are discontinued, and Polk tsi 300's. I like the experience on this forum and hoped for an answer. Turns out I may have to take a ride to take a listen to more brands

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Originally Posted by Shorty Boy76 /t/321209/yamaha-ns-777#post_3934191
I like the experience on this forum and hoped for an answer. Turns out I may have to take a ride to take a listen to more brands

Sorry. Asking about speakers is like asking about ice cream. We all have our favorite flavor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks