Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Velodyne DD-15 THX Ultra2 Subwoofer - 6 Months Old

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Thomas P.

Thomas P.

Stunt Coordinator

• 123 posts

Posted June 02 2012 - 03:17 PM

This subwoofer was manufactured in March, 2011. I bought it new in the box fom an authorized Velodyne dealer on 12/09/2011. 3 year warranty on electronics and 5 years on the driver from date of purchase. It is in PERFECT condition as far as I can tell. I am selling it so I can downsize as I have 2 of these. SoCal only. No longer have the box it came in. This is one of the best subwoofers on the market. It has seldom been used. It comes with everything supplied when bought new: grille, power cord, remote and complete microphone/cable kit. It is easy to set up and customize to your room with the supplied software or you can use one of the 6 pre-programmed presets. It retailed new for $4,000.00 Patented ERS 'Class D' power amplifier, 1250 watt RMS / 3000 watt Dynamic Remote control with six custom presets, night mode, Digital Drive Accessory kit Accessories Driver: 15" forward firing Kevlar-reinforced resin (12.7" piston diameter) Frequency response: 15 Hz - 120 Hz +/- 3 dB Harmonic distortion: Less than 1% Dimensions (WxHxD):18.00 in x 20.00 in x 18.00 in Weight:.100.00 lb Here's one of countless positive reviews of the DD-15 - http://www.positive-...16/velodyne.htm
"It would be a shame not to enjoy the humor".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users