What's new

Deep Discount DVD 25% off sale through 6/24 (1 Viewer)

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Okay, we know, we know, no one cares anymore, service ain't what it used to be, not everything's on sale, and good luck finding anything with their search ("The Sting" on blu-ray?). But hey, I just scored the upcoming Criterion release of the best Zen cult movie ever made, "Harold and Maude" for half price at $20, so I'm happy. So, without further comment...
http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm
Codes include:
25MORE
SAVE25
SUMMER12
And probably the usual suspects:
SUPERSALE
USATODAY

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
O, what thrills once charged our Mays, breath bated in anticipation of the savings-sucking vacuum that was the Deep Discount 25%-Off Sale. Quaint SD reminders of those wanton consumer adventures yet mock us from within their still-pristine plastic wraps in neat rows along our straining shelves.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
My Criterion blu-ray order arrived the day after release. That's pretty good service for DDD. They passed the test. And I didn't have to wait for the Barnes & Noble 50% off Criterion sale in July to get the same price.
SUMMER12 is another code.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks