-

Photo

Deep Discount DVD 25% off sale through 6/24

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Hollywoodaholic

Hollywoodaholic

Screenwriter

• 1,295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Florida

Posted June 01 2012 - 05:34 AM

Okay, we know, we know, no one cares anymore, service ain't what it used to be, not everything's on sale, and good luck finding anything with their search ("The Sting" on blu-ray?). But hey, I just scored the upcoming Criterion release of the best Zen cult movie ever made, "Harold and Maude" for half price at $20, so I'm happy. So, without further comment... http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm Codes include: 25MORE SAVE25 SUMMER12 And probably the usual suspects: SUPERSALE USATODAY

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,507 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted June 01 2012 - 06:18 AM

O, what thrills once charged our Mays, breath bated in anticipation of the savings-sucking vacuum that was the Deep Discount 25%-Off Sale. Quaint SD reminders of those wanton consumer adventures yet mock us from within their still-pristine plastic wraps in neat rows along our straining shelves.
"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Hollywoodaholic

Hollywoodaholic

Screenwriter

• 1,295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Florida

Posted June 06 2012 - 08:25 AM

My Criterion blu-ray order arrived the day after release. That's pretty good service for DDD. They passed the test. And I didn't have to wait for the Barnes & Noble 50% off Criterion sale in July to get the same price. SUMMER12 is another code.