-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

heyo all

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Wee Mad Arthur

Wee Mad Arthur

Auditioning

• 9 posts

Posted May 27 2012 - 04:38 PM

I'm new to the forum but not new to home theater equipment. I have been an installer for over a decade and an owner for longer. My equipment is as follows. Martin Logan Odyssey's definitive technology clr 1000 & bpx rears marantz receiver adcom amplifier no sub....old one died never replaced onkyo 300 disc Dvd exlorer Ps3 for game and bluray player xbox360 Wii Hd tivo All controlled by an RTI T2cz

#2 of 4 Jason Charlton

Jason Charlton

Screenwriter

• 2,864 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted May 28 2012 - 01:09 AM

Hi Brock,

Welcome to the HTF.  Any reason in particular you haven't opted to replace the subwoofer?  The Odysseys are nice, but they can't match the low end of a dedicated subwoofer.  I see you're in the market for a new, better matching center - I definitely agree that's a bigger priority, but if you ever decide to get a new sub, check out the subwoofer forum here.  There are several regular posters there that have an incredible amount of expertise that they enjoy sharing.

See you around!

Are you new to the Home Theater Forum? Stop by the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself! See you there!

#3 of 4 Wee Mad Arthur

Wee Mad Arthur

Auditioning

• 9 posts

Posted May 28 2012 - 10:35 AM

I already have my sub in mind... pc13- ultra. It has the best overall specs for the price. Just waiting for the funds.

#4 of 4 Jason Charlton

Jason Charlton

Screenwriter

• 2,864 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted May 28 2012 - 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Wee Mad Arthur 

I already have my sub in mind... pc13- ultra. It has the best overall specs for the price. Just waiting for the funds.

Nice choice!

Are you new to the Home Theater Forum? Stop by the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself! See you there!