What's new

I'm New here (1 Viewer)

mb96001

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael Bradley
I'm new here so,
My knowledge is a little above average. I like to kick ideas around, or ask (or answer) a question. I'm only now opening up to Blue Ray. I'm the same way with all new tech and, especially, new software. I'm a PC tech, and I'd say that 75% of my customers are still hanging in with Win XP. In any case, I'm starting the process of putting together a Top End Windows 7 PC with a home media server. Finally, all my media will live in one place with all TV's, computers, and sound systems going to one spot for what they want, and everyone having access.And, of course, everything will be DVD and BR compatible. You'll probably see me here asking a lot of questions or asking for help. I have to be honest, I know some people think 3D is amazing. I'm still at the "3D again? Really" stage. I've seen it come and go many times. One, maybe two times watching a 3D movie and the glasses are just annoying.
Well, I've rambled long enough..
Thanks
Mike

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Hi Michael - nice to have you aboard. The HTPC angle of HT is something that's a bit beyond me, but we do have a subforum that is dedicated to the subject.

I made the Blu-ray switch a few years ago and have to admit the improvement in picture and (predominantly) sound quality was startling to me.

Best of luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks