Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Hi all

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 JackGD

JackGD

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted May 27 2012 - 12:29 AM

I'm Jack from NY, I like technology a lot, and i was looking for the best site where I can discuss the home theatre information with others, and i feel this is the right place. Wish you all great Cheers

#2 of 4 Jason Charlton

Jason Charlton

Screenwriter

• 2,792 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted May 28 2012 - 12:50 AM

Hi Jack, welcome to HTF.  I think you made a wise choice?  Lots of knowledgeable folks around here who are also quite passionate aout home theater.

See you around the forums!

Are you new to the Home Theater Forum? Stop by the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself! See you there!

#3 of 4 JackGD

JackGD

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted May 31 2012 - 12:23 AM

Hi Jason, for sure this is the best HT Forum, i've been around and they are not that much, i wish to have a good experiance from expert here and sure i will share whatever i'm going to learn about it. Thanks and see you around .

#4 of 4 MD Metul

MD Metul

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted June 12 2012 - 10:24 PM

hlw jack..................... i am also technology lover like you. hopefully we are rockkkzzzz in this forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users