What's new

Timeless New Acquisitions! (1 Viewer)

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Straight from the horses mouth, Timeless may be going the way of the dial telephone but if they are, they are at least going to go out with a bang. I've just learned that they have signed deals and have acquired the following series for release:
Bearcats!
Tombstone Territory
West Point
Harbor Command
Science Fiction Theatre
Stoney Burke
MacKenzie's Raiders
Lee Marvin Presents The Lawbreakers
Target
Some big surprises on there. I have a friend who is a Ziv fanatic who was jumping for joy as he has never even seen Target as there has never been one episode to surface of that show on film or on air in the taping era. Absent are the "big 3" Ziv titles but word on the street is that they have been picked up by another entity.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Originally Posted by Neil Brock /t/320902/timeless-new-acquisitions#post_3928274
Straight from the horses mouth, Timeless may be going the way of the dial telephone but if they are, they are at least going to go out with a bang. I've just learned that they have signed deals and have acquired the following series for release:
Bearcats!
Tombstone Territory
West Point
Harbor Command
Science Fiction Theatre
Stoney Burke
MacKenzie's Raiders
Lee Marvin Presents The Lawbreakers
Target
Some big surprises on there. I have a friend who is a Ziv fanatic who was jumping for joy as he has never even seen Target as there has never been one episode to surface of that show on film or on air in the taping era. Absent are the "big 3" Ziv titles but word on the street is that they have been picked up by another entity.

Great news if they can get these things out before Shout takes the reins completely. I knew they were in talks for the ZIV stuff, so lets hope all these see releases. I'm going to be cautious until I see how everything shakes out.

Gary "really hoping all this stuff comes to fruition" O.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Well that's good to know that won't remain in the category of "unfinished business". Looks like Loretta Young is the only title that will hold that distinction with Timeless.

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Neil Brock said:
Absent are the "big 3" Ziv titles but word on the street is that they have been picked up by another entity.
The big three being "Sea Hunt", "Highway Patrol" and what's the third?

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeWilson /t/320902/timeless-new-acquisitions#post_3928320
The big three being "Sea Hunt", "Highway Patrol" and what's the third?

I'm assuming he's thinking of Bat Masterson.

Gary "not sure what else it could be" O.

MattPeriolat

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matthew
A quick question if I may on the Timeless products. I'm coming very late and with not as much funding as one would like to Timeless's inventory and I am curious is if the clock is ticking on what is currently in production may be discontinued in light of the merger.

If I have to move on some of these products, I'd like a fair warning.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattPeriolat /t/320902/timeless-new-acquisitions#post_3928336
A quick question if I may on the Timeless products. I'm coming very late and with not as much funding as one would like to Timeless's inventory and I am curious is if the clock is ticking on what is currently in production may be discontinued in light of the merger.

If I have to move on some of these products, I'd like a fair warning.

I'm speaking with no authority other than my own sense (which some would say is poor - LOL) I don't think you need to worry about that right now. I imagine you'll be able to buy the sets for some time yet.

Gary "of course, I could be wrong" O.

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Originally Posted by Neil Brock /t/320902/timeless-new-acquisitions#post_3928303
Oh, and one other thing I forgot. Finally, the completion of The Lawless Years!

Excellent!

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
IF these titles do get released, great news about the Jack Lord series Stoney Burke, and Target sounds like an interesting anthology series.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
BTW, I really do hope we see West Point if for no other reason than that it has a Christmas episode I've been after for many years now.

Gary "I'd be in for most of those titles" O.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
Originally Posted by Gary OS /t/320902/timeless-new-acquisitions#post_3928321
Quote:

I'm assuming he's thinking of Bat Masterson.

Gary "not sure what else it could be" O.

The other ZIV series I would like to see (in addition to those already mentioned) is I Led 3 Lives.

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
Richard Gallagher said:
The other ZIV series I would like to see (in addition to those already mentioned) is I Led 3 Lives.
And WORLD OF GIANTS --just 14 half-hour episodes in total, so it'd make a simple little two-disc (or, at most, three-disc) set.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
FanCollector said:
Some outstanding news there!
But is this an implicit "no" for The Name of the Game?
No, not at all. This is totally separate and apart from any Universal deals that may be in the works. They are still mining the Universal catalogue for goodies but much like Uncle Joe, Universal moves kinda slow. So any shows that anyone puts in for with Universal gets dealt with but at a snail's pace. Personally, I am hoping that some day we may yet see shows like The Bold Ones, Name of the Game, The Outsider, Owen Marshall and The Road West.

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Neil Brock said:
No, not at all. This is totally separate and apart from any Universal deals that may be in the works. They are still mining the Universal catalogue for goodies but much like Uncle Joe, Universal moves kinda slow. So any shows that anyone puts in for with Universal gets dealt with but at a snail's pace. Personally, I am hoping that some day we may yet see shows like The Bold Ones, Name of the Game, The Outsider, Owen Marshall and The Road West.
Knowing TIMELESS and westerns, I got a feeling we'll see THE ROAD WEST sooner than later.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
I always used to hope Timeless would rescue Ironside from the mismangement Shout has given that title. That's *really* a forlorn hope of mine now, it would seem.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Jack P said:
I always used to hope Timeless would rescue Ironside from the mismangement Shout has given that title. That's *really* a forlorn hope of mine now, it would seem.
Really, if you want those later seasons that badly, you gotta go Madman. I picked up seasons 5,6 & 7 at a great price in Australia. Unfortunately, they don't sell it as cheaply online as they do in their stores. Season 8 hasn't been out that long so its still pricey but hopefully that'll come down next time I visit down under.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks