Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Connect Sony Vaio VGN-SZ61VN with Panasonic SA ht500 and beamer

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Owl sausage

Owl sausage

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted May 02 2012 - 12:36 AM

Hello everybody! I recently got hold of a used Panasonic SA ht500 system. I would like to know if it is possible to connect my Sony Vaio VGN-SZ61VN(which I use as a movie storaging-source) to it while only using the speakers of the SA ht500 for audio and a beamer for video. Also, I would like to ask you to post the cables/adapters I need for doing it. Here is a link to the manual of the Sony Vaio VGNSZ-61VN: ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/pub/manuals/Notebooks/SZ6/SZ6_H_DE.pdf . It's written in German but you can find out which connections it has got by checking out the pictures on pages 17,18 and 19. As for the Panasonic SA ht 500 I only found a manual of a Panasonic SC ht 500. I hope this is very close to it. http://www.hometheat...318000200001526 With best regards, Owl sausage Edit: Sorry for doublepost but it said something like I do not have the actual requirements to post... Also, I cannot see the links I posted so I posted them as a mere text link, too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users