What's new

Baltimore to Delaware =) (2 Viewers)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Well my 'baby' HT is up, starting to think about HT related events and would be cool to do a picnic for us central atlantic seaboard types. I know a few folks are down near white marsh, who else is up for a get together?

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Cool, I was thinking of doing a Movie Night next week, how does Tuesday night sound? Definitely want someone with a HT background to tell me if I'm crazy for thinking my mains still don't sound right.... =)
Sam

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Sam,

I am going to be in Norfolk for most of next week unfortunately. As for the mains - do you feel the center is overpowering them?

Chris

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
OK, let me know when would be good.
I had issues with one of my mains, the jumper that connects low to high wasn't working and even tho I have fixed it, the whole thing sounds hollow. Might just be my room, but wanted someone with experience to give a listen.
Sam

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Yep!
and 2 pairs of the new bluetooth glasses to start:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007EHI1DK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00
Waiting to see what the consensus is on the 'best' glasses to minimize cross talk etc. before getting enough for a roomfull of people.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I'm fully up and running and doing weekly movie nights with friends and room mates. Happy to host anyone in the area for a showing any time folks are interested. The bar is fully stocked =)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
If sufficient notice is available to procure the requisite kitchen pass I would be interested. Just down the road apiece....

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Sam,

I am going to be in Buffalo that day for the Bills season opener on Sunday (my son, father, brother and his son all flying up). My dad and younger brother are both Bills fans so we started doing this last year - a blast even though I'm a Ravens fan. (Luckily they have the Thursday night game that week!)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Bummer Chris, thanks for the notice. I'm pretty certain getting the whole crew of us together is gonna be like herding cats. Nobody else has posted, we'll see. I've got the latest 3D test disk to show off so maybe that's an incentive for some of the others =)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks