Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

G.I Joe Trailer

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 15,049 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted April 25 2012 - 10:30 AM

There is a new G.I. Joe trailer.  I really didn't like the first movie, it was a perfect example of a film where the whole is less than the sum of its parts.  This one looks like it will be fun though. The Rock was able to reboot the Fast and Furious franchise, maybe he can do the same here?  It looks like it will be a great vehicle for Bruce Willis too:  

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Chuck Anstey

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter

• 1,598 posts

Posted April 29 2012 - 08:31 PM

From the trailer I don't expect Bruce Willis to be in the movie very much. Probably slightly longer than in The Expendables I do like Dwayne Johnson in most movies so this has some good potential.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 7,003 posts

Posted May 01 2012 - 12:30 PM

So from what I am seeing Channing Tatum is in this movie for like 5 minutes???
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   dmiller68

dmiller68

Supporting Actor

• 667 posts

Posted May 01 2012 - 01:01 PM

The first one started to grow on me after repeat viewings. My son liked it. It will be interesting to see if this one can get this series the start it needs.
Equipment: Panasonic TC-P65VT25, Panasonic DMP-BDT100, Pioneer Elite SC-37, TiVo Premiere XL, Limited Edition MW3 XBOX 360s with Kinect, Apple TV
Speakers: Definitive Technology Mythos XTR60 (3), Definitive Technology Mythos XTR20BP (4), Definitive Technology SuperCube II

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users