-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Ltd Edn Japanese/ Import DVDs - Boxsets

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 teo

teo

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted April 20 2012 - 10:17 AM

Hello everyone, I am purging part of my DVD collection and have decided these items will go. Please note: - I am based in Toronto, Canada and to give you peace of mind - I can either meet you in person in the GTA area, or can happily post these items up on eBay for purchase *(after we have agreed on price/ terms). - I am only shipping to Canada and USA at this point via Canada Post with tracking number. - Most are Japanese pressings unless stated otherwise. Most will still have them shrink wrapped nicely wrapped around if item has been shrink wrapped initially. You can see **most** titles here: Thanks for looking ! * denotes Still SEALED. JAPAN R2 Ratatouille Japanese Box Set – Sealed Lovers (Making of House of Flying Daggers) Empire of Sun (2 disc set with alternate sleeve) Frida (2 Disc DTS velevety box set) March of Penguins (2 Disc DTS boxset with booklet) James Cameron - Ghosts of The Abyss (with slipcase and 3D glasses/DTS) Untouchables * SEALED (Digipak - Dolby Digital 6.1) Deep Blue Box Set (Documentary) The Blue Planet Box Set with bonus disc Dances with Wolves Leather 4 Disc box Set (DTS) The Butterfly Effect with slipcase (DTS) My Darling Clementine (First pressed - 2 disc box set with 2 seperate keepcases – Disc 2 still SEALED) The Abyss Box Set (2 x disc with 2 seperate keepcases Almodovar’s Talk To Her * (2x DVD Box Set with Booklet and clearcase) Sydney’s Lumet Fail Safe The Cell (First Pressing with ‘alternate cover’ 2 x dvd / DTS) Panic Room BOX Set (DTS) Black Hawk Down * SEALED DTS Luc Besson’s LEON Double Pack – SEALED ! (DTS) Disney’s Lady & The Tramp (2 x DVD with slipcase) * History of Violence 2 DVD Set with Slipcase The Motorcycle Diaries 2xDVD Box Set (includes the documentary Traveling with Che) March of the Penguin Box Set (DTS) Infernal Affairs 3xDVD Box * (DTS) Moulin Rouge (Premium Box Set with velvety case and DTS disc with 2 seperate keepcases) David Lynch's Inland Empire (2 disc box set with book) Dark City (DTS Edition) Casualties of War (Ultimate Collection) Jumanji (Ultimate Collection) The Magnificent Seven *(Ultimate Collection) Brokeback Mountain Premium Edition (DTS) Mr & Mrs Smith Unrated (DTS) The Juon with Slipcase (DTS) The Departed (3 Disc special edition) DOGVILLE (Lars Von Trier -Japanese 3.x DVD Boxset) My Blueberry Nights Poster + Box Set (Wong Kar Wai) SEALED* Miscellaneous: Alejandro Jodorowsky - Deluxe Collectors Edition Box Set (Australian 4 Disc Box - out of print) Sunshine (HK DTS/ Digipak) * SEALED Aviator (HK 3x DVD / DTS/ slipcase) R1 STEELCASE: Shrek 3/ The Day After Tomorrow/ Platoon (sealed)/ Ratatouille UK R2: Trainspotting Howl’s Moving Castle Speed Digipak DTS The Usual Suspect Digipak Titanic Deluxe Limited Edition– 5 Disc Set/ DTS Disney’s Sleeping Beauty * SEALED (Pop Up Package Edition – slight dent on each side) Disney’s La Belle et la Bete Beauty & The Beast (very rare French 2 x DVD digipak / SEALED)