Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Unreleased to DVD in U.S. 1986-1988

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 of 14 OFFLINE   Louis Letizia

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor

• 820 posts

Posted April 18 2012 - 03:15 AM

1986: Fire With Fire , 16 Days of Glory , Streets of Gold , Death of an Angel , Windrider, Stripper , Key Exchange , Bullies , Instant Justice , Ratboy , Knights and Emeralds , Frog Prince , TerrorVision , Castaway, Avenging Force , Pirates , Dangerously Close , The Naked Cage , Behind Enemy Lines , Assault , Miracles , Hollywood Harry, Dancing in the Dark , In N Out, Place of Weeping , Kandyland, Hard Travelling , The Peanut Butter Solution , Where are the Children?, What Comes Around , Uphill All The Way , Tough Guys , Touch and Go , The Park is Mine , The Lightship , The Mens Club , The Ladies Club , The Boss' Wife , Tai Pan, Stitches , Steaming , Something Special , Sky Pirates , Sky BANDIts , Say Yes , ShadowPlay , Recruits , Rad , POW:The Escape , Out of Bounds , No Retreat No Surrender , Never Too Young to Diee , Lets Get Harry , La Cage Aux Folles 3: The Wedding , Lets Get Harry , Knights and the City , The Kindred, In the Shadow of Kilimanjaro , Honeymoon, Hamburger: the Movie , Getting it Right , Everytime We Say Goodbye , Eat vand Run , 8 Million Ways to Die , Blue Monkey , Annihilators , Eliminators , America 3000 1987:You Talkin to Me? , White of The Eye , Weeds , The Squeeze , The Stranger , Kitchen Toto , Killing Time v, The Barbarians , Surrender , Sweet Country , Rita, Sue and Bob Too , Right Hand Man , Private Investigation , Pretty Kill , Pretty Smart , Nightflyers , Nice Girls Don't Explode , Million Dollar Mystery , Man on Fire ,Man Facing Southeast , Malone , Light oif Day , Lady Beware , Hunters Blood , Home is Where the Hart Is , High Tide , Gaby-A True Story , Dudes , Downtwisted , Dancers , Crystal Heart, China Girl , Big Shots , Warlords of Hell, PK and the Kid , Happy New Year , Too Much , Stewardess School, One More saturday Night , White Mischief , Rolling Vengeance , Captive Hearts , Undercover , Going Bananas , Shy people , Codename : Mengele , Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night , Great Land of Small, Gor , Outlaw of Gor , Master of Dragonard Hill, Dragonard , Leader of the Band , Dutch Treat , Stranded, Dark Eyes 1988:Under the Boardwalk , Tokyo pop, Time of Gypsies c, Time of Destiny , The Penitent , the Further adventures of Tennessee Buck , Stealing Heaven, Purple Peope eater , Prison , Plain Clothes , Paperhouse , Miles From Home, Julia & Julias , Jacks Back, Spike of Bensonhurst , A Soldiers Tale , Aloha Summer , Appointment With death, apprentice to Murder ,Blueberry Hill, Call Me Decline of Western Civilization Part 2 , Fresh Horses, Screwball Hotel, Missing Link , Me and Him , It Takes Two, Born to Race , Some Girls , Whoops Apocalypse , Platoon Leader , Manifesto , Bernadette, Lucky Stiff, Tougher Than Leather, Little Dorritt , Nobodys Fault, Mercenary Fighters , In Crowd , Invasion :Earth, Lawless Land , White Ghost 1989

#2 of 14 OFFLINE   kingfish

kingfish

Screenwriter

• 1,008 posts

Posted April 18 2012 - 09:24 AM

lets get harry is a decent movie with mark harmon.

#3 of 14 OFFLINE   Martin Teller

Martin Teller

Screenwriter

• 2,414 posts

Posted April 19 2012 - 06:34 AM

you sure like making lists of movie titles

#4 of 14 OFFLINE   Louis Letizia

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor

• 820 posts

Posted April 19 2012 - 02:30 PM

Sorry if it bothers you. I won't do anymore in the future. Thanks for your thoughtful and kind words

#5 of 14 OFFLINE   kingfish

kingfish

Screenwriter

• 1,008 posts

Posted April 20 2012 - 12:14 AM

Sorry if it bothers you. I won't do anymore in the future. Thanks for your thoughtful and kind words

actually i like your lists. thanks for doing the research and posting the lists. paul

#6 of 14 OFFLINE   Bob Cashill

Bob Cashill

Screenwriter

• 2,203 posts

Posted April 20 2012 - 01:59 AM

I'm also a fan of the "Louis Lists." Any way you could find out what's available exclusively for download (no DVD available) on Amazon or iTunes? I just found out GREED has been available on iTunes for download for three years now.

#7 of 14 OFFLINE   ahollis

ahollis

Producer

• 5,783 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted April 20 2012 - 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Louis Letizia 

I enjoy then also.  They remind me of film that had forgotten and gives me titles I did not existed.  Please keep them coming.

"Get a director and a writer and leave them alone. That`s how the best pictures get made" - William "Wild Bill" Wellman

#8 of 14 OFFLINE   Richard V

Richard V

Screenwriter

• 1,558 posts

Posted April 20 2012 - 05:04 AM

Please DON'T quit your lists Louis, I'm sure the MAJORITY of people are grateful for them. Don't let ONE person, ruin it for the rest of us.
See you at the pah-ty, Richter.

#9 of 14 ONLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,169 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted April 20 2012 - 05:51 AM

My only critique of the lists is that there's no way to title the threads so they can be easily found at a later date. That being said, that is no reason to stop making them (especially when you can see that others want to see them).

#10 of 14 OFFLINE   WaveCrest

WaveCrest

Producer

• 4,110 posts

Posted April 20 2012 - 10:22 AM

The lists help to keep film titles in your memory which you may have forgotten about, for when you ask about them in existing or future new threads. Posted Image

#11 of 14 OFFLINE   Bob Cashill

Bob Cashill

Screenwriter

• 2,203 posts

Posted June 30 2013 - 06:38 PM

WHITE OF THE EYE looks to be coming from Arrow UK. Region B I'd imagine but perhaps plans are afoot in the US, too.

#12 of 14 OFFLINE   Vic Pardo

Vic Pardo

Supporting Actor

• 603 posts

Posted July 01 2013 - 09:16 AM

I was going to the movies in 1986-88 and I only saw two of the movies on that list, ELIMINATORS, which I saw in a theater, and TOUGH GUYS, which I saw on TV. As for most of the others, I've either mercifully forgotten them or never heard of them. I think there's probably a very good reason most of them are not on DVD. 

Edited by Vic Pardo, July 01 2013 - 09:17 AM.

#13 of 14 OFFLINE   kingfish

kingfish

Screenwriter

• 1,008 posts

Posted July 01 2013 - 02:39 PM

i would love to see a decent print for platoon leader released on dvd.

#14 of 14 OFFLINE   Louis Letizia

Louis Letizia

Supporting Actor

• 820 posts

Posted July 06 2013 - 08:28 AM

Revised :1986:   16 Days of Glory , Streets of Gold , Death of an Angel , Windrider, Stripper , Key Exchange , Bullies , Instant Justice , Ratboy , Knights and Emeralds , Frog Prince , , Castaway, Avenging Force , Pirates ,Dangerously Close , The Naked Cage , Behind Enemy Lines , Assault , Miracles , Hollywood Harry, Dancing in the Dark , In N Out, Place of Weeping , Kandyland, Hard Travelling , The Peanut Butter Solution , Where are the Children?, What Comes Around , Uphill All The Way , Tough Guys , Touch and Go , The Park is Mine , The Lightship ,  The Ladies Club , The Boss' Wife ,  Stitches , Steaming , Something Special , Sky Pirates , Sky BANDIts , Say Yes , ShadowPlay , Recruits , Rad , POW:The Escape , Out of Bounds , No Retreat No Surrender , Never Too Young to Die , Lets Get Harry , La Cage Aux Folles 3: The Wedding , Lets Get Harry , Knights and the City , The Kindred, In the Shadow of Kilimanjaro ,Honeymoon, Hamburger: the Movie , Getting it Right ,  Eat and Run , 8 Million Ways to Die , Blue Monkey , Annihilators , Eliminators  1987:You Talkin to Me? , Weeds , The Squeeze , The Stranger , Kitchen Toto , Killing Time , The Barbarians , Surrender , Sweet Country , Rita, Sue and Bob Too , Right Hand Man , Private Investigation , Pretty Kill , Pretty Smart , Nightflyers , Nice Girls Don't Explode , Million Dollar Mystery , Man on Fire ,Man Facing Southeast , Malone , Light of Day , Lady Beware , Hunters Blood , Home is Where the Hart Is , High Tide , Gaby-A True Story , Dudes , Downtwisted , Dancers , Crystal Heart, China Girl , Big Shots , Warlords of Hell, PK and the Kid , Happy New Year , Too Much , Stewardess School, One More Saturday Night , White Mischief ,  Captive Hearts , Undercover , Going Bananas , Shy People , Codename : Mengele , Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night , Great Land of Small, Gor , Outlaw of Gor , Master of Dragonard Hill, Dragonard , Leader of the Band , Dutch Treat , Stranded, Dark Eyes 1988:Under the Boardwalk , Tokyo Pop, Time of Gypsies c, Time of Destiny , The Penitent , the Further adventures of Tennessee Buck , Stealing Heaven, Purple People Eater ,  Paperhouse , Miles From Home, Julia & Julias , Jacks Back, Spike of Bensonhurst , A Soldiers Tale , Aloha Summer , Appointment With Death, apprentice to Murder ,Blueberry Hill, Call Me ,Decline of Western Civilization Part 2 , Fresh Horses, Screwball Hotel, Missing Link , Me and Him , It Takes Two, Born to Race , Some Girls , Whoops Apocalypse , Platoon Leader , Manifesto , Bernadette, Lucky Stiff, Tougher Than Leather, Little Dorritt , Nobodys Fault, Mercenary Fighters , In Crowd , Invasion :Earth, Lawless Land , White Ghost 1989

• WadeM likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users