What's new

Hi From Toronto (1 Viewer)

deacon68

Auditioning
Real Name
Sean
Hi There,
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, and thank the forum members for responding to my initial post before I could even say hello.
Communities like these on the internet have always been incredibly helpful to me, and this site is further proof of the power of forums.
Looking forward to scouring the site and learning all that I can from what appears to be a very knowledgeable group!
Thanks,
- Sean

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Welcome Sean! There are a lot of forum out there, but most of the long-standing members around here will agree that in addition to the wealth of knowledge that can be found here, the HTF excels in the overall sense of community as well as maintaining a high degree of civility and decorum.

Hope to see you around the forums!

deacon68

Auditioning
Real Name
Sean
Hi Jason,
Thanks for the welcome! I have already been very impressed with the knowledge and friendly community members I have had the pleasure of speaking with thus far.
In looking around the site it is clear that I have a lot to learn, and it would appear I have come to the right place!
Looking forward to making this site a part of my daily routine!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks