Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Anyhope for Dan August on DVD

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa

Producer

• 5,317 posts

Posted April 12 2012 - 06:08 AM

Love to See Shout get this Quinn Martin 1 season Show starring Burt Reynolds and the Great Norman Fell. Not sure why this only lasted one season, maybe Reynolds Wanted out since this was on around the time he started doing Movies, But its a great show. Maybe Shout can Grab this series and the Rest of Streets of San Francisco While they are at it.
My DVD Collection

The Megaplex

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   HenryDuBrow

HenryDuBrow

Screenwriter

• 1,412 posts

Posted April 12 2012 - 06:47 AM

Paramount's doing season 3 of Streets of San Francisco now, hopefully they'll get the rest out as well now it's being HD transferred. Not sure how Shout's connection with Paramount is, why the studio never released the cult Reynolds show themselves is quite a mystery indeed. Maybe a MOD service of sorts is what CBS will settle on eventually, for many of their titles otherwise just locked away to no use.

#3 of 3 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted April 16 2012 - 04:50 AM

I wonder the same thing I would like to see dan august get released

#4 of 3 OFFLINE   Gustavo Perez

Gustavo Perez

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted November 29 2012 - 04:05 PM

Someone on I offer.com is selling only 16 episodes of Dan August but there are 28 episodes in the series , he's missing 12 !! And the best ones ! Like when he dives over a car & jumps from a second story , drives racecar & many others are missing !! I wish they would just put them all out , it was my favorite show when I was 10 !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users