Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

160GB SONY PS3 SLIM WITH MOVE CONTROLLER/SPORTS CHAMPIONS + EXTRAS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   dpippel

dpippel

Producer

• 3,293 posts

Posted April 11 2012 - 01:18 AM

I decided to take the Oppo BDP-93 plunge so my 160GB Sony Playstation 3 Slim in pristine condition with extras is up for sale. A little over a year old. Used sparingly as a Blu-ray player/streaming media player and very sparingly for gaming. Like brand-new. I am the original owner. Includes the following accessories and extras:

* 1 DualShock 3 wireless controller
* 1 Playstation Move wireless motion controller and 1 Playstation Move camera
* 3 Guitar Hero guitar controllers (original Guitar Hero Gibson controller has a sticky Red button)
* HDMI cable
* PS3 A/V breakout cable
* USB -> USB mini cable
* All the original packaging

GAMES:

* Guitar Hero World Tour
* Guitar Hero Legends of Rock
* Sports Champions (Move Games)

The PS3 is a great media and gaming center for your home entertainment system. In addition to being a fantastic game console and one of the best Blu-ray players out there, you can stream audio and video to it wirelessly from the internet and your PC. Supports commercial streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, CinemaNow, etc. Console has the latest firmware installed.

Actual shipping charges will apply. Local pickup (Phoenix, AZ metro) is available. Payment via Paypal only please. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Careful man, there's a beverage here!