-

Photo
- - - - -

Jacques Cousteau's adventures

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,331 posts

Posted April 08 2012 - 02:20 PM

I picked up a Jacques Cousteau set on dvd as i was huge fan of his work in the 1970s. I watched the Atlantis search and found it very captivating considering that it is over 34+ years old and we are no closer to finding atlantis. You would think with today's technology that we could find the answer through mathematical equations/sea drift to determine what possibly happen to atlantis. Jacques Cousteau was off the coast of bemini, sandorini and cadiz and found artifacts and/other indications of buried cities. However, the information was never conclusive enough that it was Atlantis. I also watch in search of on the weekend that had an episode on Atlantis and they were also saying that survivors of Atlantis spread themselves out to central america, south america, africa, etc by tying pyramids, easter island figures to advance cultures.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,331 posts

Posted April 15 2012 - 07:47 AM

i have several episodes and i love the work that Jacques Cousteau did in the 1970s. I think the today generation could learn a bit more about the environment, especially the ocean by watching mr cousteau's work.