Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

ROKU 2 XD 1080p STREAMING PLAYER

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   dpippel

dpippel

Producer

• 3,293 posts

Posted April 08 2012 - 06:50 AM

This is a great streaming device that I've used for about 2 months. Decided I don't need it after buying a new plasma with built-in streaming support for the services I use, so I'm putting the Roku 2 up for sale. Does 480p/720p/1080p output via HDMI, and has composite video/analog audio output as well. Supports over 300 streaming services including Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, Crackle, Pandora, HBO GO, Epix, and many more. Here are some quick specs:

[*] 300+ channels with movies, TV shows, music, sports & more [*] High-definition streaming up to 1080p HD [*] Works with virtually any TV [*] Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n) [*] Smaller and more energy-efficient than any other streaming device

Specs at Amazon: http://www.amazon.co...33910646&sr=8-1

This Roku 2 XD is barely used and in excellent condition. Includes all of the original accessories and packing materials. Currently selling for $75 on Amazon. My price of $60 includes shipping to the continental U.S. Payment via Paypal please. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Careful man, there's a beverage here!