Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

ROKU 2 XD 1080p STREAMING PLAYER

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 dpippel

dpippel

Producer

• 3,089 posts

Posted April 08 2012 - 06:50 AM

This is a great streaming device that I've used for about 2 months. Decided I don't need it after buying a new plasma with built-in streaming support for the services I use, so I'm putting the Roku 2 up for sale. Does 480p/720p/1080p output via HDMI, and has composite video/analog audio output as well. Supports over 300 streaming services including Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, Crackle, Pandora, HBO GO, Epix, and many more. Here are some quick specs:

[*] 300+ channels with movies, TV shows, music, sports & more [*] High-definition streaming up to 1080p HD [*] Works with virtually any TV [*] Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n) [*] Smaller and more energy-efficient than any other streaming device

Specs at Amazon: http://www.amazon.co...33910646&sr=8-1

This Roku 2 XD is barely used and in excellent condition. Includes all of the original accessories and packing materials. Currently selling for $75 on Amazon. My price of $60 includes shipping to the continental U.S. Payment via Paypal please. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Careful man! There's a beverage here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users