Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Audio troubleshooting

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Shore007

Shore007

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted April 03 2012 - 09:42 PM

Hi I've just set up my home theatre and am having trouble with the audio. My PC is plugged into the receiver, but I can only hear it if I turn up the volume near maximum, and when I do that I can hear the radio in the background. My DVR is connected with an HDMI cable, and a coaxial audio cable. Some programs play the audio through the TV speakers and some programs play the audio through the receiver. My PS3 has the HDMI cable and uses digital audio output. I've set the PS3 to play the audio through the digital output, but the only sound it pays is the startup sound, and I can't hear anything else. It used to work fine before I moved house and I don't think I've set it up any differently but I'm obviously missing something. Would be grateful for any help! Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users