Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Sena Keyboard Folio for the iPad (2nd and 3rd Generation) REVIEW

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 ONLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 42,333 posts

Posted March 30 2012 - 05:05 PM

Posted Image

SENA Keyboard Folio for the iPad

reviewed by Ronald Epstein

March, 2012

For all the great experiences the iPad provides for it users, I never felt that "typing" was one of them.  In fact, being an experienced typist who can easily type hundreds of words quickly without ever looking at the keyboard, I find that doing the same thing on the iPad screen to be a huge step backwards.  I go from using two hands to one, reducing my overall productive speed by more than half.  

Posted Image

(Click on photo for larger picture)

Another problem with typing on the iPad is that the keyboard takes up half the real estate of the screen.  And, if that wasn't enough, you can be assured that when you are done typing your document, there will be hundreds of fingerprints left behind to remind you of it.

I absolutely knew that with the purchase of my 3rd generation iPad, that I would have to also look for a case with integrated bluetooth keyboard.  Though these cases absolutely add bulk and weight to an otherwise lightweight, low-profile device, I think the trade-off is that one gets the ability to turn the iPad into a netbook device. 

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   DaveF

DaveF

• 15,291 posts
  • LocationOne Loudoun, Ashburn, VA

Posted April 04 2012 - 03:12 AM

scan...scan..scan...looking at pictures...   Drats, nothing for rotating between Portrait and Landscape. Keeping an eye out for a new case for my wife.   Thanks. It tells me this is not the case for her. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users