Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

ROBERT BLAKE HAS WRITTEN A BOOK.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 of 13 OFFLINE   vincefan

vincefan

Stunt Coordinator

• 55 posts

Posted May 08 2012 - 02:23 PM

IT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN THE NEAR FUTURE. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

ROBERT BLAKE'S BOOK "TALES OF A RASCAL" JUST BECAME AVAILABLE AT AMAZON.COM We all know what a great actor Robert Blake is. He is just as good in the literally genre as well. I have read this book and was overwhelmed by it and have written a review at Amazon. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

#2 of 13 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,233 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted May 08 2012 - 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by vincefan 

. He is just as good in the literally genre as well.

I bet he really knows how to exaggerate, too.  Posted Image

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 13 OFFLINE   vincefan

vincefan

Stunt Coordinator

• 55 posts

Posted May 08 2012 - 04:43 PM

[quote name="Mike Frezon" url="/t/319517/robert-blake-has-written-a-book#post_3924133"] I bet he really knows how to exaggerate, too.  :tu: I am going to take the high road, and say Robert Blake's book "Tales of a Rascal" is a must read.

#4 of 13 OFFLINE   vincefan

vincefan

Stunt Coordinator

• 55 posts

Posted May 08 2012 - 04:59 PM

Early reviews suggest Blake just killed it with this book. I'm definitely keeping my eye on this sparrow!

A book like this does not come around often. Usually, an autobiography is pretty formulaic. This is beyond an autobiography it is a commentary on people he has known and society today. This book really makes you think,, besides telling his life stories.

#5 of 13 OFFLINE   vincefan

vincefan

Stunt Coordinator

• 55 posts

Posted May 09 2012 - 08:06 AM

ROBERT BLAKE'S BOOK "TALES OF A RASCAL" became available at Amazon.com on May 8. You just need to type " TALES OF A RASCAL" and you will be able to order it right away. I have a written a review which has been posted at Amazon. This book is so honest, heartfelt and so well written. It really is a must read.

#6 of 13 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,233 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted May 09 2012 - 02:15 PM

ROBERT BLAKE'S BOOK "TALES OF A RASCAL" JUST BECAME AVAILABLE AT AMAZON.COM
We all know what a great actor Robert Blake is. He is just as good in the literally genre as well. I have read this book and was overwhelmed by it and have written a review at Amazon.
I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

ROBERT BLAKE'S BOOK "TALES OF A RASCAL" became available at Amazon.com on May 8. You just need to type " TALES OF A RASCAL" and you will be able to order it right away.
I have a written a review which has been posted at Amazon. This book is so honest, heartfelt and so well written. It really is a must read.

Amy:

It's gotten to the point where it's pretty obvious you are now shilling for the book through your repetitive posts.  Unless you've got something new to add, let's not keep bumping this thread to the top on your own...or I will lock the thread.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

#7 of 13 OFFLINE   vincefan

vincefan

Stunt Coordinator

• 55 posts

Posted May 10 2012 - 06:41 AM

Number one - I am dyslexic and get confused on how and where to post. Yes I have posted a couple of times because I wasn't sure it went through. I promise you will never hear from me again.

#8 of 13 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 16,247 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted May 10 2012 - 01:24 PM

Yikes. :confused:
facebook.com/whotony

#9 of 13 OFFLINE   Walter C

Walter C

Screenwriter

• 2,186 posts

Posted May 11 2012 - 02:35 AM

Wow, I can't believe the way this thread has went, with some of the rude comments being made here, instead of helping her to get more familiar with the way things are on HTF. If I was new and saw this level of rudeness, I would not be back here myself either.

Amy, sorry that you got treated this way. Also, you would be better off posting your review of this book, and any other book-related posts in the Books you've read in 2012 thread in the After Hours Lounge, instead of here.

TV Episodes Watched - 2009 (1419 ep) / 2010 (1367 ep) / 2011 (1509 ep) / 2012 (1440 ep) / 2013 (1191 ep) / 2014 - December
Feature Films Watched - 2012 (97 seen) / 2013 (100 seen)
Shorts Watched - 2012 (222 seen) / 2013 (87 seen)

Books Read - 2013 (12 read)

#10 of 13 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,909 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted May 11 2012 - 06:59 AM

If she's for real, she's the victim of all the marketing weasels who join forums just to shill their latest. That's how this thread comes across. I see she' s got 55 posts, so maybe she's not one of them. But, just reading the posts here, it's not unreasonable to assume she's working for the publisher.

#11 of 13 OFFLINE   Jeff Cooper

Jeff Cooper

Screenwriter

• 1,269 posts

Posted May 11 2012 - 09:39 AM

Why is this in the TV forum?

-Jeff Cooper

"Curse you inspector Dim! You are too clever for us naughty people."

#12 of 13 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,233 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted May 11 2012 - 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff Cooper 

Why is this in the TV forum?

I missed that entirely, Jeff.  Thanks.

Off to AHL we go...

#13 of 13 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,233 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted May 18 2012 - 04:29 AM

Amy:

Have you seen that Olive Films is releasing (next week, May 29th) both a DVD and a Blu-ray version of Too Late Blues?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users