What's new

Little Shop of Horrors (1986) on Blu-Ray (1 Viewer)

Taco Wiz

Auditioning
Real Name
Aryeh
Despite the lack of a press release, information provided by Amazon, the MPAA, and Blu-Ray.com have made it quite clear that a re-release of Little Shop of Horrors on home video is happening this fall, and it is to include "Little Shop of Horrors: The Intended Cut". Because the MPAA has already rated The Intended Cut, it is most likely that the restoration has already been completed. I am going by the potentially incorrect assumption that you are involved with Warner Home Video. Warner hasn't tried to keep the release confidential, so I'm hoping you can answer this one question. Which version of the film will be given top billing: the theatrical cut or the intended cut? Also, any information about the restoration, such as differences between the widely circulated workprint of the original ending and the upcoming official release, or if The Meek Shall Inherit, the original proposal scene, or other deleted scenes from earlier in the film will be edited back in, is allowed to be leaked, please let me know. Feed me even the tiniest morsel and you will be my hero.

David Prior

Insider
Taco, you are correct that you are incorrect; I have nothing to do with the release of Little Shop (although I wish I did -- I adore that movie).

Taco Wiz

Auditioning
Real Name
Aryeh
Thank you for your response. I'm disappointed but it's still nice that you took the time to answer me. If any of the other insiders here are potentially involved with Warner, could a mod please move this to one of their subforums?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Taco,

First, welcome to the forum.

The answers you seek will remain speculative until Warner announces

the release.

I am certain they intend to keep all of this as much under wraps as they

can until an unveiling via a press release.

We should hopefully be hearing something shortly and certainly, as soon

as they make their announcement, we will cover it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks