-

Photo
- - - - -

pioneer elite pro610hd replace a lenticular screen

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Josh Holladay

Josh Holladay

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted March 15 2012 - 11:31 AM

Need advice on replacing the lenticular screen on my rear projection tv .how to take the front housing off the tv without damaging it.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   zyzy4455

zyzy4455

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted March 15 2012 - 02:13 PM

beats headphones nz beats by dre nz dr dre heaphones dre beats headphones beats by dre monster beats

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   zyzy4455

zyzy4455

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted March 15 2012 - 02:13 PM

beats headphones nz beats by dre nz dr dre heaphones dre beats headphones beats by dre monster beats

#4 of 4 ONLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,831 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted March 17 2012 - 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Holladay 

Need advice on replacing the lenticular screen on my rear projection tv .how to take the front housing off the tv without damaging it.

Welcome to Home Theater Forum Josh.  I have had several Pioneer TVs in the past, including a 610 or 620 (can't remember which).  There are gloss black trim strips around the edge of the outer contrast screen.  Carefully pry them up at the corners and you can them just peel them back.  Once they are off it will expose some screws that are holding in the bottom trim pieces.  Once you have the screws out the contrast/glare screen should just lift out.  here is where my memory fails me since its been almost 10 years since I have done this.  I think once all of that is out you can remove the lenticular screen from the front but I'm not 100% sure.