What's new

Hi all! (1 Viewer)

HanSingle

Auditioning
Real Name
John Corey
Just wanted to poke my head in and introduce myself. HanSingle, yes know ... a spin off from Star Wars. I'm a square eyes and movie buff from WAAAAAY back. I mean I've been watching TV since it was introduced to Australia in 1956. And as far as movies are concerned, I grew up in a country town where the program changed twice a week and so you cold see up to five movies a week ... that;s including the Saturday afternoon matinee. WOW! I just remembered how much it cost to go back in 1964. 1/3d. LOL Oooops! I better explain for those who don't understand pre decimal currency. One shilling and threepence, which is equal to just thirteen cents. Lotsa reels been spooled since then. Anyway, hope you're all enjoying yourselves. Cheers!:)

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
An aussie! I spent 5 years in PNG - moved there in '77 (I was 4 years old) and came back in '82. Haven't been back to that neck of the woods since, but would love to someday.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by HanSingle

I'm a square eyes and movie buff from WAAAAAY back. I mean I've been watching TV since it was introduced to Australia in 1956.
And as far as movies are concerned, I grew up in a country town where the program changed twice a week and so you cold see up to five movies a week ... that;s including the Saturday afternoon matinee. WOW! I just remembered how much it cost to go back in 1964.

Hey, John! Welcome to the HTF!

We have a great TV forum here...and [url=http://www.hometheaterforum.com/t/318779/a-few-words-about-the-loss-of-the-neighborhood-movie-theater]here is a thread about the demise of the neighborhood cinema that's been pretty popular lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks