Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Hi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   mibe

mibe

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted March 11 2012 - 06:18 AM

Hi to everybody! I'm mibe from Italy and I'm happy to join you in this forum! Bye.

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,213 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted March 11 2012 - 07:26 AM

Hi Mibe!

From looking at your other posts...I don't necessarily think 2.1 systems are "bad."  It all depends on what it is YOU want.  For music purposes, they are great. But if you are interested at all in cinema, even in small apartments there are nice, compact 5.1 systems that will give you more bang for your buck in terms of present-day DVD and Blu-ray releases.

But...welcome to the forum and tell us more about what you are looking for in a system and we've got lots of "experts" here who will give you great (even if disparate) advice and will be more than glad to help you spend your money!  Posted Image

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#3 of 7 ONLINE   Jason Charlton

Jason Charlton

Screenwriter

• 2,983 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted March 11 2012 - 07:41 AM

Welcome Michele,

It's great to see folks from other areas of the world join the forum, but it would be especially helpful to others in the various sub-forums to know that you're not located in the US.  You can set a location in your profile - click the "My Profile" tab at the top of the screen, then click "Edit Community Profile" and enter your location.

When we know where you are located, it makes it much easier for us to recommend certain retailers or brands that we know are available in your area.

Good luck in your search for new gear.  I'll probably "see" you around the forums!

Jason

Are you new to the Home Theater Forum? Stop by the New Member Introductions area and introduce yourself! See you there!

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

Executive Producer

• 17,097 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted March 12 2012 - 03:20 AM

Welcome!

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill

Producer

• 5,536 posts
  • LocationDFW

Posted March 12 2012 - 04:44 AM

Welcome to HTF, Michele!

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Executive Producer

• 16,244 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted March 13 2012 - 12:30 PM

Hi Mibe. Is that a combo of your first and last name?
facebook.com/whotony

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   mibe

mibe

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted March 17 2012 - 09:37 AM

Yes it's a combo ... I find it awful but I use it in other forums and by now I've got used to it.